The 28th Northwest Ohio Rib-off is underway. Here's the information you and your family needs to know before heading out to the finger licking good time.
Lucas County Rec Center
2901 Key Street Maumee, Oh
General Event Information Dates & Times:
Friday 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Saturday 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm Price: *
Main Entertainment Schedule :
Fri.-Aug 12 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Advance: $7.00 At gate: $10.00
Sat - Aug 13 noon to 11:00 pm
Clay Walker plus Aston Shepherd Katie Armiger
Advance: $5.00 At gate: $7.00
Sun.-Aug 14 noon to 5:00 pm
World Music Day
Other Event Activities :
* National and Local Barbeques.
* THE BLADE "Battle of The Bands" winner's are expected to perform prior to each headliner act.
* Harley-Davidson Fashion Show-Friday
* Amusement Rides and Kid Games/Activities (They will have to purchase amusement ride tickets)
* Police/Fire/Military/Celebrity/Media Pull-Pork and Chicken eating competition.
* Local and National, People Choice and Judges Choice/Selection for Best Ribs and Chicken
* Ultimate Aerial Dogs: Saturday and Sunday presented by The Anderson's.
* Vendor Booths: Event T-Shirts, Sunglasses, Crafts, etc.
* BLADE: Photo Booth, Face Painting, Sucker Pull, Cool Zone (Water Sprinklers).
Beer $3.00 12oz $4.00
Quality 12oz $5.00 20oz
Water and Soft Drinks $2.00
Food: Rib and Chicken main menu.
Hot Dogs and Hamburgers will also be available.
Cost will vary per vendor.
Available Lucas County Fairgrounds , Stranahan Theater (Shuttle Service Fee) Maumee High School