Easy light omelet recipe
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 16:48:52 GMT —
Rosie's Italian Grille gives Toledo's Biggest Losers a few pointers in the kitchen to make low calorie recipes to add into your New Year Resolution plan to lose weight.
Egg White Omelet
2 Egg Whites
¼ Cup Each
Salt and Pepper to taste
2oz Clarified Butter
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all eggs until thoroughly mixed.
- In a sautÃ© pan add 1oz of clarified butter and vegetables. Cook until desired tenderness is reached. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate sautÃ© pan, place remainder of clarified butter with egg mixture and allow eggs to cook until fluffy.
- Place vegetables on one half of the omelet.
- Fold egg over vegetables.