Rosie's Italian Grille gives Toledo's Biggest Losers a few pointers in the kitchen to make low calorie recipes to add into your New Year Resolution plan to lose weight.
Herb Marinated Grilled Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries
2 oz. Chicken Breast
1 tsp. Basil
1 tsp. Parsley
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. White Balsamic Vinegar
1 Sweet potato, cut into fries
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together basil, parsley, oil, vinegar salt and pepper.
- Bring potatoes to boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Toss potatoes with salt and pepper and olive oil. Place on baking sheet and bake at 400â?°F for 20 minutes, checking periodically and flipping after 10 minutes.
- While fries are cooking, grill chicken thoroughly.
- Top chicken with vinegar marinade and let rest before serving with sweet potato fries.