MENU

      House where 4 died of carbon monoxide poisoning catches fire

      A central Toledo home where four people died from carbon monoxide poisoning in March caught fire last night.

      Published reports say the fire at 1319 Hamilton Street was reported at 6:30 p.m. The house sustained heavy damage but no cause has been determined.

      Fire officials say neighbors reported seeing the home's owner, Steven Snow, working on the house recently. Snow was found guilty of four counts of reckless homicide for the March 22 deaths of a family of four.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER