When you think of finger food, you think of little sandwiches or cheese and crackers. Not an actual piece of a finger in your junior roast beef sandwich from Arby's.
But that's exactly what one Michigan 14 year old found last week. Ryan Hart says he had nearly finished the sandwich when he spit out a piece that tasted like rubber and was tough to chew.
Health officials say a worker cut her finger on a meat slicer and didn't tell anyone.
Arby's has apologized, calling it an isolated and unfortunate accident.