The police department heading the investigation into the disappearance of three Morenci brothers says it remains active.
Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks issued a statement Tuesday, a few days before the second anniversary of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton's disappearance. Chief Weeks says he still believes the boys are dead.
Investigators have received 1,300 tips and continue to seek more. There's a $60,000 reward in the case.
The National Center for Missing and Exploited children created age-progressed photos of the brothers. They were last seen at their father's home on November 25, 2010.
Chief Weeks says the facts of the case have led them to believe John Skelton murdered his sons and then disposed of their bodies during the early morning hours of November 26, 2010.
Skelton pleaded no contest last year to charges of unlawful imprisonment and says he didn't harm the children. He's serving 10 to 15 years in prison.