Security top priority at Marathon Classic
Thu, 17 Jul 2014 22:20:38 GMT —
T he Marathon Classic is back in action and effective security is a top priority.
S tarting at the gate , officials will be checking for several prohibited items and enforcing safety rules.
M obile devices are allowed but you cannot use them to take photos or vide o. They must be silenced.
A t the end of the day, security officials just want everyone to have a great, but safe time .
Please observe the following rules for a fun and safe time at this yearâ??s Marathon Classic:
- Please obey marshals.
- Stay behind the ropes
- Do not talk during playing of a shot
- Do not distract a player in any way.
- Cameras are allowed on Monday â?? Wednesday
- Cameras are not allowed Thursday - Sunday
- Please move in an orderly manner; do not run.
- Do not leave green until players have holed out.
- Show consideration to your fellow spectators
- Please kneel if you are in front of a large gallery.
- Please use the litter baskets at all times.
- Always carry a course map.
- Cellular phones are permitted, however they must be silenced and cannot be used as a camera
- Dogs, radios, coolers and signs are not permitted.
- Display your admission pass at all times.
- Camp stools are permitted,
- No folding chairs are allowed.
- In hot weather, drink plenty of liquids to keep hydrated.
- All bags will be inspected upon entry. Items larger than a purse are subject to a second search prior to entering grandstands.