Seneca Co. home too damaged to determine cause of fatal fire
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 20:22:15 GMT —
New details into that fire that killed a Seneca County family earlier this week.
The State Fire Marshal says extensive damage to the home on Township Road 124 is preventing them from identifying a specific cause of the fire. But the wood burner and propane heating system were ruleld out.
Possible causes were space heaters that were throughout the home and smoking. There were smoke detectors in the home but it's not clear if they were working.
The victims have been identified as Joseph Hamilton, his wife, Holly Hamilton, her daughter 11-year-old Olivia Bondy and the couple's two sons 8-year-old Jaxon Hamilton and 6-year-old Linkin Hamilton.