TARTA will resume its Muddy Shuttle service Friday for the Toledo Mud Hens home opener at Fifth Third Field.
The service on opening day will start 3 p.m. before the Toledo Mud Hens take on the Louisville Bats at 4 p.m.
For other games, TARTA buses will leave one hour before each scheduled home game time throughout the season from nine Park-N-Ride locations. The buses will depart from Fifth Third Field twenty minutes after the gamesâ?? conclusion.
Muddy Shuttle fare is $1 per person, per ride, payable at both the Park-N-Ride locations and after games at Fifth Third Field. Children under age 6 are free with a limit of two children per paid adult.
No game ticket is required to use Muddy Shuttle service.
If fireworks or shows featured following the game, buses will leave twenty minutes after the scheduled feature. Fans can meet the bus on the first base side of Fifth Third Field at Washington Street.
TARTA line service riders pay regular fare before and after home games.
- St. Lukeâ??s Hospital at 5901 Monclova Rd.
- Lucas County Recreation Center in north lot at 2901 Key St.
-Centennial Terrace in main parking lot at 5773 Centennial Rd.
- All Saints Catholic Church at 628 Lime City Rd.
- Alexis Road Meijer at 1500 E Alexis Rd.
- Franklin Park Mall in parking area behind Old Navy; pick-up at shelters on Royer Road
- Miracle Mile Shopping Center near shelter at 1727 West Laskey Rd.
- Southland Shopping Center behind Fifth Third bank at 3320 Glendale Ave.
- Kroger at 8730 Waterville Swanton Rd.