Toledo landlord charged in family's CO deaths pleads not guilty
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:07:07 GMT —
The Toledo landlord whose tenants died of carbon monoxide poisoning faced a judge Monday morning.
Steven Snow is facing four counts of reckless homicide in connection to the deaths of a family of four March 22, 2011.
Prosecutors say Snow put a generator in the Hamilton Street home. They say toxic fumes from the generator killed Tamara McDaniel, and her three children Damien Reyes; Domonique Reyes, and Taralynn Wood.
Snow pleaded not guilty. If convicted he could get 20 years.