component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      20
      Monday
      33 / 27
      Tuesday
      37 / 24
      Wednesday
      30 / 14

      Vent fire breaks out in Oregon's Comfort Inn

      Oregon firefighters were called to the hotel in the block of 2900 Navarre Avenue for a fire in a guest's bathroom around 6:30 a.m.

      An electrical fire broke out at the Comfort Inn in Oregon early Monday morning.

      Oregon firefighters were called to the hotel, in the 2900-block of Navarre Avenue, for a fire in a guest's bathroom around 6:30 a.m.

      Authorities said an electrical malfunction started the fire in the bathroom vent of a room on the second floor.

      When firefighters arrived on the scene, guests were evacuating the building. Crews left an hour later and guests have been able to re-enter the building. No injuries were reported.

      The room is under repair to fix and clean the vent.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER